Wanna Come Inside My Head with Me? It's awfully scary in here...

Friday, January 7, 2011

At 5pm they turn very Gremlin like

My Mini's, it never fails. Right on the dot, every single evening at 5pm, they turn into gremlins. For realz. I have never seen such demanding little terrors. And they eat all the time, & I mean all the time!  Since when in our little kingdom did we begin to eat at 4 or 5pm, like Senior citizens (no offense)? Time I get them in from school, (detour off routine today) it begins... & does not end until they are blissfully unconscious, wait.. that's not true. MC has been know to get up from a dead sleep, come out of bedroom & ask for a snack. Uhm.. don't think so short stuff. Best go gnaw on your toys as always!  Or better yet, go check under your bed & in your closet (I found a friggin cupcake, a WHOLE cupcake just thrown in the closet) you food thief! I'll get myself in there & cook something up when I'm good & ready! Not cause you say so. Deal with it.

Luhv,

Yo Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment