Wanna Come Inside My Head with Me? It's awfully scary in here...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Queen is... she just IS.

In Heavenly Love abiding,
no change my heart shall fear.
And safe is such confiding
for nothing changes here.

The storm may roar around me,
my heart may low, be laid 
but God is round about me
so how can I be dismayed?

Wherever He may guide me,
no fear shall turn me back.
My Shepherd is beside me
and nothing shall I lack.

His wisdom ever waketh.
His sight will never dim.
He knows the way to taketh
and I will walk with him.

Green pastures are before me,
which yet I have not seen.
Bright skies will soon be o'er me
where the darkest of clouds have been.

My hope cannot be measured,
my path to my life is free.
My Savior is my treasure
and He will walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment